List:       linux-mac68k
Subject:    [linux-mac68k] Quadra 950 boots, but no keyboard
From:       Joshua Juran <wanderer () metamage ! com>
Date:       2003-09-21 23:22:58

Hello,

I'd like to set up a Debian autobuilder.  I have a Quadra 950 booting the
latest 2.2.25 kernel, which gets to the Debian installer screen, but it
doesn't respond to keyboard input.  It even ignores Control-Command-Power.

Is there a different kernel I should use, a boot option, or does it just
not work yet?

Josh

--
Joshua Juran
Metamage Software Creations - Mac Software and Consulting

                * Creation at the highest state of the art *