List:       linux-mac68k
Subject:    [linux-mac68k] Ray Knight and IIfx development
From:       Riccardo Mottola <rollei () tiscalinet ! it>
Date:       2003-07-30 10:40:59

Hello,

some months ago I was corresponding with Ray Knight about linux on the IIfx,
some 10/100 ethernet card support etc. Then I had no more communcation,
sopme days ago I tried to write him again but his email is no longer valid.

Someone on this list (maybe himself) has news?

Is someone else working on IIfx/Quadra950 support?

-ric