List:       linux-lvm
Subject:    [linux-lvm] Any way to remove a PV from LV for backup?
From:       "bo" <bo () sosnetwork ! net>
Date:       2002-08-30 17:30:40

 Hello,

 The system has 4 PVs, which belongs to one VG and one LV.
 I want to remove a disk and replace it with new when the system
 consumes all of its space then start to use next PV.

 Q1: Is it really possible by LVM concept?
Q2: If I have one extra PV I could use "pvmove", but I do not have.
        Any way to resolve it?
Q3: Are there any way to replay each PV(backup PV) independently on
       the seperate system?

 Any other idea or hint?

 Thanks,

 Bo