List:       linux-lotus
Subject:    R5 Gold
From:       Ashley Drees <ash () trellick ! net>
Date:       1999-11-26 20:30:12

Hi All

Have decided to check out Notes for LINUX... on a machine now it is goldish....

Is there a faq anywhere... what does one do if you do not have any
way of reading notes nsf files... is there an installation.txt file
anywhere...

anyway.. i have downloaded it and have run the installer script but
would like some help or advice, I have run Notes on NT, but am
finding the install on LINUX a bit hard to understand... I could do
with some dox...

Ash

Ashley Drees...