List:       linux-lotus
Subject:    MARK
From:       Mark_ Ellad <markellad2 () fsmail ! net>
Date:       2003-10-28 18:12:11

Hello,

Reading from whom you do not know may prove surprises to you, but I pray that this \
very humble request should be viewed with genuine sympathy. The nature of what is \
happening to me and my family urged me to contact you for help. However, padom me if \
you think otherwise.  requires. I got your contact information from an information \
bureau during my desperate search for someone who can assist me sincerely and \
confidentially in relocating and managing some family fortunes.

My name is Mr. Mark Ellad, the second son of Mr. Moses Ellad of Beitbridge Zimbabwe. \
At the height of the present political crisis in my country, in which the white \
farmers were being slained and ripped off their belongings by the supporters of my \
president, Mr.Robert G. Mugabe, in their devilish efforts to reclaim all the white \
owned farms in my country. My father and my elder brother were brutally slained to a \
painful death on the 13th of May, 2002 in their struggle to protect some white \
farmers who ran to take refuge in our house.

My father, during his life on earth was a prominent business man who traded on \
diamond and gold from some foreign countries. He publicly opposed the crude policies \
and crime against humanity on the white farmers by Mr.Robert Mugabe and his regime. \
The president and his followers after winning the last undemocratic elections decided \
to block and confiscate all accounts and assets of our black indigenes [including my \
father's assets and accounts] who opposed his policies and rendered support to these \
white farmers, whose assets and accounts have already been confiscated. I therefore \
decided to move my mother and younger sister to the Republic of South Africa, where \
we presently live without anything and without any source of livelihood.

During my father's life on earth, he had deposited the sum of Eight Million and Four \
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars[$8.400.000.00],  in a Security Company for a \
cash and carry Diamond and Gold business with some foreign customers, awaiting \
instructions to be moved to its destination, which he never concluded before he met \
his untimely death. In view of this and with the continuous clamp down, killing and \
confiscation of the assets of perceived opposition members in my country, the \
security company has arranged and lifted the money to Europe to prevent the money \
been dictated out and blocked by the present Mugabe's regime. I humbly, request for \
your assistance. My mother is presently with the valid documents covering this money.

   Now this is what I actually want you to do for me;

  1.I want you to claim this money on behalf of my family. To do this, my family will \
give you One million United States dollars (US$1M) compensation out of the total \
money. This compensation to you is necessary to see that you accept to assist us \
claim this money in order to end my family's suffering since the death of my father.

  2 It is also my family's desire to enter into a joint venture agreement with you on \
how to invest my family's share of this money in your company and relocate to your \
country when you claim and take possession of this money in Europe.

Please, I hope you will grant and view this very request with favour and much \
understanding of my family's situation now, and will be an honest and reliable person \
to deal with. I hold you in confidence.

Thanking you in anticipation of your urgent response as soon as you read this very \
request.

Best Regards,

Mr.Mark Ellad