List:       linux-laptop
Subject:    [linux-laptop] Sony vgn-sz110 dual boot problem
From:       "arda coskunses" <ardacoskunses () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-30 20:41:49

Hi,

I bought a new Sony VGN-SZ110 Laptop.
I want to install Suse 10.0 OS.
In this model the hard drives first 6 GB part is seperated as recovery part,
and i am not sure that, lilo of linux is going to write something over
this part.

I send an e-mail to Vaio support center.
They said that they doesn't support any other OS except Windows XP and
also note
NOTE: The internal modem is designed to work with the Windows
         operating system only.

NOTE: The installation of a "Dual Boot" hard drive format may
         disable several Windows advanced features and utilities.
         We do not assist in, or support our VAIO systems in a
         Linux "Dual Boot" configuration.

Are there any one who meets any one of these problems and can give me an advice?

PS: I have visited http://bis.midco.net/jc77/sz110/VAIO-SZ110.html.
It seems perfect but i still have questions in my mind.
 http://Xtops.DE/ Laptops and PDAs with Linux (Germany)