List:       linux-laptop
Subject:    [linux-laptop] Network Everywhere wireless card
From:       Ann Houston <ach2 () attbi ! com>
Date:       2003-05-22 16:41:26

I have an IBM ThinkPad (A31) running Red Hat Linux 8.0. I have a
wireless network card from Network Everywhere, model: NWP11B. I couldn't
find out whether there are Linux drivers to support this card (I did
check the officially and unofficially supported PCMCIA cards Linux on
Laptops pages.) Does anyone know whether this card will work? Thanks!
-ACH

 http://Xtops.DE/ Laptops and PDAs with Linux (Germany)