List:       linux-laptop
Subject:    [linux-laptop] HP Pavilion ZE4145
From:       BWWilliams () basspro ! com
Date:       2002-12-16 20:29:24

I have an HP ZE4145 notebook, and I am sure someone on this list has heard
of people having problems with the pcmcia slots. A lot of people have just
returned the laptop and gotten a different model that doesn't have the
problem, but I don't have that option. Does anyone on this list know how I
can get the pcmcia working via some sort of configuration change? I hear
it's a BIOS issue, but HP "doesn't support Linux on laptops" so they won't
fix it. Hopefully someone can help me out here. If you haven't heard of
this problem yet and need more info, let me know. I will gladly send it.

Thanks,

Brandon

 http://Xtops.DE/ Laptops and PDAs with Linux (Germany)