List:       linux-laptop
Subject:    [linux-laptop] Vertical and horizontal freq
From:       bram2000 () cbn ! net ! id
Date:       2002-12-02 17:16:25

I just bought Compaq laptop 'Presario 1503AP', 14.1" display TFT XGA,
with ATI Radeon 7500 chip set. I want to create XF86Config, I need XFree86
vers. 4.2.x, do I ? And how can I know the horizontal and vertical freq of
the display (there is no infos about it in manual book and compaq
website .. :(( ) ?
Please help ... TQ.

BR,
= bram
=

This message was sent using CBN WebMail.

 http://Xtops.DE/ Laptops and PDAs with Linux (Germany)