List:       linux-laptop
Subject:    [linux-laptop] ThinkPad 600 E - BIOS
From:       Per Edin <per.programmering () telia ! com>
Date:       2002-11-28 13:08:58

Hi!

(Sorry for sending this here, didn't find any other Laptop mailing list)

I bought an old ThinkPad 600 E for a while ago and played around with Easy
Setup. Now the Password->HDD1 and Password->HDD2 options are grayed out and
when I press Password->Power On and Password->Supervisor I get a password box.
But when I enter the password and press OK nothing happens.

Can I use Config->Initialize to reset the BIOS and the Passwords ?

BTW. I do know both the Power-On and Supervisor password i just want to get
rid of them.
--
Yours Faithfully,
Per Edin