List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    vma->vm_end > 0x60000000
From:       Geert Uytterhoeven <geert () linux-m68k ! org>
Date:       2000-10-31 15:48:11

In fs/proc/array.c:proc_pid_statm() there is this test block:

    if (vma->vm_flags & VM_EXECUTABLE)
	    trs += pages;   /* text */
    else if (vma->vm_flags & VM_GROWSDOWN)
	    drs += pages;   /* stack */
    else if (vma->vm_end > 0x60000000)
	    lrs += pages;   /* library */
    else
	    drs += pages;

Is there any special reason for the hardcoded constant `0x60000000'?

In the Linux/m68k tree, we use TASK_UNMAPPED_BASE instead. But I don't know
why.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds