List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    Re: zImage support in test3--This machine doesnt boot bzImage??
From:       "Dr. Kelsey Hudson" <kernel () blackhole ! compendium-tech ! com>
Date:       2000-07-31 20:32:24

Hmm. Your machine won't boot a bzImage? We've thrown the idea of
deprecating zImage support in the newer kernels around, and we were
looking for such a case as yours...What happens if you try and load a
bzImage?

 Kelsey Hudson                                           khudson@ctica.com
 Software Engineer
 Compendium Technologies, Inc                               (619) 725-0771

-