List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    Re: Kernel developers
From:       corbet-lk () eklektix ! com (Jonathan Corbet)
Date:       2000-02-17 18:03:03

> Is there any news about the update to the Rubini's Linux device drivers
> book? I understood someone else is updating it but would that cover 2.2
> and/or 2.4 and when will it be published?

I am updating it, with Alessandro's help.  It will cover 2.2 and 2.4 both.
Publication is somewhat unclear...  I'm rather behind compared to where I
was supposed to be, but, given all of the driver changes that have gone in
recently I don't feel entirely bad about that.  It's going to be a little
while yet, but it may just beat the 2.4 kernel :)

jon

Jonathan Corbet, Eklektix, Inc.
corbet@eklektix.com

-