List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    [TEST CODE] timers, sysctl, signal (only to get POSIX timers and clocks)
From:       "Robert H. de Vries" <rhdv () rhdv ! cistron ! nl>
Date:       1999-08-05 19:40:08

And here is the test code.

I made one typo in my previous mail. I wrote:
> Only one non realtime signal can be in the signal queue at a time
This is not true. Only one siginfo per non realtime signal is what I meant.

The code is also available from http://www.rhdv.cistron.nl/posix.html in case
it doesn't get through vger in one piece. The patch is also there.

Robert

--
Robert de Vries
rhdv@rhdv.cistron.nl

["posix_timer.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]
-