List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    Re: bogous binfmt_misc patch in 2.2.0-pre1
From:       Chip Salzenberg <chip () perlsupport ! com>
Date:       1999-01-01 22:09:47

According to Alan Cox:
> Michael Chastain and others have been talking about this - there is a possible
> 'solution' for 2.3.x - which is to add a
>
>    requires CONFIG_something CONFIG_somethingelse
>
> at the end of the scripts.

That may not be enough.  You should consider allowing full boolean
expressions, and/or allowing pseudo-config variables that are implied
by others.  I'm thinking of Debian's packag dependencies as a model.
--
Chip Salzenberg      - a.k.a. -      <chip@perlsupport.com>
      "When do you work?"   "Whenever I'm not busy."

-