List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    Re: Patch for 2.0.31 locks.c
From:       alan () lxorguk ! ukuu ! org ! uk (Alan Cox)
Date:       1997-10-23 19:18:04

> I'm sending this to list as well as to Linus, 'cos Linus has
> said he doesn't even want to know about bugs in 2.0.31. In
> other words, who knows if there'll ever be an official 2.0.32.

Well there will have to be. Even if we have to go stick his big red firetruck
somewhere dark ;). It may not be a Linus 2.0.32 but then he has better
stuff to do. There are several quite bad bugs in 2.0.31 (overall its less
stable than 2.0.30 because of 3 or 4 tiny things).

Watch for the Linux maintenance project announcement ....