List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    Re: WIP Droid 4 voice calls, GNSS & PM with a TS 27.010 serdev driver
From:       Tony Lindgren <tony () atomide ! com>
Date:       2018-12-31 22:20:13

Hi,

* Tony Lindgren <tony@atomide.com> [181228 22:28]:
> With droid4-pending-mdm-v4.20 branch in the following state:
>
> - UARTs idled
> - LCD blanked (well no drivers yet droid4-sms-read.rb)
> - MUSB and EHCI USB modules unloaded
> - OHCI loaded with all the children in autosuspend via sysfs
> - WLAN connected
> - busybox acpid stopped (yup, it keeps polling something???)
> - MDM6600 online with AT+CFUN=1 on /dev/motmdm1
> - MDM6600 notifications disabled with AT+SCRN=0 on /motmdm1
> - droid4-sms-read.rb running

So I tracked down what I thought is a busybox acpid issue, I was
wrong. There's nothing wrong with busybox acpid, sorry for
blaming a wrong culprit.

We have acpid keep the device open for
/dev/input/by-path/platform-48072000.i2c-event open, which
seems to keep atmel_mxt_ts and i2c busy.

Things idle fine after I rmmod atmel_mxt_ts after blanking
the screen.

Regards,

Tony