List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    Re: [GIT PULL] Documentation for 5.0
From:       Jonathan Corbet <corbet () lwn ! net>
Date:       2018-12-31 22:13:27

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 11:24:34 -0800
Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> New signing key? And one that you forgot to push out to keyservers?

Sort of...some time ago, I tried to be a good kid and made a separate
signing subkey like Konstantin told me to.  Then I couldn't ever get the
nitrokey thing to work and then got distracted; I guess I never uploaded
that key.  I'm not really sure why gpg decided to start using it now.
It's uploaded now, anyway.

TLDR: I kind of suck at this gpg thing.  Sorry for the confusion.

jon