List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    Dearest One.
From:       Amirah Mohy <rospau () ono ! com>
Date:       2018-02-28 23:17:57

Dearest One.

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet
or had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.I really like to
have a good relationship with you.I have a special reason why I decided
to contact you.
please can you contact me through my email adress so that i can send
you my details,my pictures and more about me.

Amirah Mohy.