List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    Re: [linux-dvb] Re: Critical points about kernel 2.6.21	and
From:       "Uwe Bugla" <uwe.bugla () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-04-30 23:40:00

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Tue, 01 May 2007 02:58:49 +0400
Von: Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@gmail.com>
An: Trent Piepho <xyzzy@speakeasy.org>
CC: Michael Krufky <mkrufky@linuxtv.org>, akpm@linux-foundation.org, Linus Torvalds \
                <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>, Linux DVB <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
Betreff: Re: [linux-dvb] Re: Critical points about kernel \
2.6.21	and	pseudo-authorities

> Trent Piepho wrote:
>
> > The issue with dst is just a minor missing feature to fully support the
> dvb
> > helper module customization system.  So nobody needs to worry about this
> > anymore, the last two patches in this repository will fix it correctly.
>
> With regards to the dst, i have explained earlier to you that
>
> 1) the dst is not a frontend
> 2) i do not wish to use the frontend attach methods with regards to
> dst/dst_ca
>
> To mention, we had these discussions much long back how to go about it
> and don't think that every time a new developer get's an account with
> linuxtv.org, this has to be a matter that has to discussed to death
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/16156/match=patch+dvb+bt8xx+cleanup
>
> (eventhough of not much concern) If you now see most of the code in
> dvb-bt8xx especially the DMA stuff was refactored from the dst driver.
>
> But that said, the dst *is* different, so WTH ?

Mister Manuel Abraham,

1. You utmost personally are responsible for 4 ununsable kernels, as far as bt8xx \
cards are concerned: 2.6.13, 2.6.14, 2.6.15, 2.6.16! 2. You did not even want to \
imply to resolve that issue by incarnating that "community and synergy principle" \
that linux community needs to exist at all, but you just perverted it by flaming \
capable people - and in so far I personally would deeply recommend you to shut up now \
and go to hell (where you belong) without any thinkable return ticket as you are \
nothing else but just another motherfucker... 3. You have been ignoring my \
contributions out of a gesture of ignorance and arrogance and incapability of every \
kind of human skills for months now, and I will never even try to have any mercy for \
that 4. Your effort of making dvb-bt8xx cards independent from bttv has been dying \
out of your personified asociality, ignorance, and anti-communicative behaviour - \
thus the very hopeful cx878 project is another dead born child produced by your \
personal behaviour, asociality, ignorance, stupidity and incompatibility, with the \
effect that Christoph Pfister has turned off from that development tree and now is \
maintainer of kaffeine where he is doing a very good job, neglecting any further \
cooperation with you deeply asocial human being in pure incarnation 5. Mister Manuel \
Abraham, I am not alone just to say that I want you to vanish and shrink from here \
without any return ticket at all

Go to hell, Manuel Abraham, and do not return at all to absolutely no thinkable \
condition at all, and never come back to this place once more again Just goto hell, \
you goddamn deeply asocial miserable sonofabitch!!

Uwe

-