On Wednesday 22 November 2006 14:56, Cedric Le Goater wrote: > Andrew de Quincey wrote: > > Hi - the conversion looks good to me.. I can't really offer any more > > constructive suggestions beyond what Cedric has already said. > > ok. so, should we just resend a refreshed version of the patch when 2.6.19 > comes out ? Yeah - sounds good. > > Theres another thread in dvb_ca_en50221.c that could be converted as well > > though, hint hint ;) > > ok ok :) i'll look at it ... heh :) - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/