List:       linux-kernel
Subject:    Linux-kernel, Your ID was stolen
From:       ID Theft Comm <hfranz () oreilly ! com>
Date:       2004-08-24 10:04:31

Hello,

Do you know that you identity was stolen? Lots of people suffer from identity theft. \
But they don’t care of their credit history until it becomes too late.

It is evident that your identity had already been stolen and fraudulently used. We \
strongly encourage you to take all of the appropriate steps in order to safely \
recover from this unfortunate situation. Please never let your identity be stolen \
again!

It is strongly recommended that you visit http://www.d-reports.org and learn the \
steps that will help you recover from this stressful matter.

Our organization is founded in 2002. Our aim is to track and fight identity theft. It \
is obvious that your identity was stolen. Not only can mother maiden names be read \
from stolen identities, but even e-mail addresses are sometimes read there. Be \
careful in future!

D-Reports & Associates
http://www.d-reports.org

-