List:       linux-karma-devel
Subject:    Re: [linux-karma-devel] How do you use your rio karma?
From:       Bob Copeland <me () bobcopeland ! com>
Date:       2007-07-28 3:41:31

On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 01:44:42PM -0700, Ziling Zhao wrote:
> So I'm wondering, for those of you that have a working Rio Karma in linux. How
> do you use it? What tools do you use? Do you use it in conjunction with some
> other program (e.g.: Amarok)?
>
> I'm just trying to get some idea of how to best utilize my Rio Karma with the
> current tools available.

I personnally just tend to use riocp since it gets the job done with
minimum fuss.  In the interest of eating my own dog food, my last few
syncs have used Banshee.  If you haven't already, you may be interested
in reading the howto:

http://linux-karma.sourceforge.net/Karma-HOWTO.html

It's a little out of date but not that much has changed.

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com