List:       linux-java
Subject:    forgot a header...
From:       IIS - Paul Morie locked 02/06/01 <morie () verdi ! iisd ! sra ! com>
Date:       2001-06-18 19:04:57

I forgot to include the machine generated header for the native method in
previos posts...

paul

/*************************************************************
 * Paul Morie         |     "insert amusing quote here"      *
 *--------------------+--------------------------------------*
 * guy who checks     | Please list me as not receiving html *
 * this account       | e-mail.  I use a real mail reader.   *
 *************************************************************/

["HelloWorld.h" (TEXT/PLAIN)]

/* DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - it is machine generated */
#include <jni.h>
/* Header for class HelloWorld */

#ifndef _Included_HelloWorld
#define _Included_HelloWorld
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif
/*
 * Class:     HelloWorld
 * Method:    print
 * Signature: ()V
 */
JNIEXPORT void JNICALL Java_HelloWorld_print
  (JNIEnv *, jobject);

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif