List:       linux-java
Subject:    Re: RC4 - what it is about?
From:       Paolo Ciccone <pciccone () mailandnews ! com>
Date:       2000-01-31 7:46:40

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 12:05:41AM -0500, Jacob Nikom wrote:
> Nathan,
>
> Thank you very much for your message - the information
> about graphical debugger was very important for me.
> I have problem with JBuilder installation - famous "No
> free memory" message, so I thought I could use javadt.

Hi Jacob,

if you're referring to the message of the installer about no available disk
space, it's caused by a bbug in InstallAnywhere with NFS or SMB mounted
shares. If you temporarily unmount those shares you'll be able to install
it. The next release will have the bug fix.

Glad to see RC4, I'll give it a try with JBuilder tomorrow.

--
Paolo Ciccone
JBuilder dev.team