List:       linux-java
Subject:    Re: RPMs
From:       Jeff Galyan <talisman () anamorphic ! com>
Date:       1999-11-30 2:17:39

RedHat have made available excellent documentation for developers who
wish to use the RPM packaging system in the book "Maximum RPM". You
should be able to find it at fatbrain.com or your local bookstore.

--Jeff

--
Jeff Galyan
http://www.anamorphic.com

The views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of my
employer.

Sun Microsystems, Inc., has no connection to my involvement with the
Mozilla Organization.