List:       linux-java
Subject:    hint to mirror maintainers...
From:       Chris Abbey <cabbey () home ! net>
Date:       1999-11-29 7:36:57

there's actvity on the web pages... you might want to update your mirrors.
and those that think it's being done for you might want to double check
your scripts.... three out of four mirrors are at least five months out of
date, while the remaining one is unreachable from here. Considering how slow
www.blackdown.org is, and how much faster the mirrors are (even one of the
ones a lot farther away is routinely faster for me) I would think that
keeping them up to date would be a high priority activity....  -=Chris

  cabbey at home dot net <*> http://members.home.net/cabbey
           I want a binary interface to the brain!
Today's opto-mechanical digital interfaces are just too slow!