List:       linux-java
Subject:    Re: Web based database
From:       Christopher Rowan <chris () neuromagic ! co ! jp>
Date:       1999-02-28 9:00:08

My setup is identical and I use the same (Solaris) SDK as you.

What exactly do you mean by "Can't compile"?  What are the error
messages?

Do you have the jar file in your classpath?

It works here, so I am sure we can find a way to make it work there.

A few more details and feedback for the above questions should get us
started!