List:       linux-java
Subject:    Re: Uh oh...
From:       Christopher Rowan <chris () neuromagic ! co ! jp>
Date:       1999-02-25 12:20:45

Bet?  What bet?  ;-)

Hmmm...

Green threads solved my problems (I hope this is NOT a case of false
security!)...

Is your version of glibc5 thread safe?

Regardless, this is a very serious issue that I hope the developers can
take a look at.

Now I am REALLY scared.  The stuff I work on is as threaded as the shirt
on my back and has to be stable!