List:       linux-java
Subject:    Getting applets to run on Netscape 4.06
From:       Joel Shellman <joel () trafficx ! com>
Date:       1998-10-31 9:01:31

I'm running Redhat 5.1, KDE 1.0 and Netscape 4.06 with JDK1.1.6v5.

I get the following error when trying to access an applet:

"
Warning: JIT compiler "jit" not found. Will use interpreter.
Could not get localized resources:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: native method
java/util/ResourceBundle.getClassContext not found: : undefined symbol:
Java_java_util_ResourceBundle_getClassContext__
Using English Language Default
"

What's going on? How can I fix this?

Thank you,