List:       linux-java
Subject:    Re: Interprocess Communication with a Java Application
From:       Maureen Lecuona <lecuona () paul ! rutgers ! edu>
Date:       1998-10-29 18:31:29

I believe RogueWave no longer sells JTools.  It has a StudioJ suite which
includes
DBTOOLS.J, Chart.J, Blend.J, and Grid.J, which I currently own.  I don't know
what functionality JTools provided, but perhaps it is in one of these products
which
can be purchased separately.

I do not work for RW, so I can't be sure.

Maureen Lecuona

--

The three principal virtues of a programmer are Laziness, Impatience, and
Hubris.

                                             -- Larry Wall

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it by not
dying.

                                             - Woody Allen