List:       linux-isp
Subject:    Favorite FREE search engine submission method?
From:       "Wade" <Wade () TerraOne ! com>
Date:       1999-03-25 14:18:07

Yeah, I'm cheap...err, I mean I fully support the GNU licensing model! :)
Seriously, I've looked at a few of the free sites/programs and none seems to
give any detail.  I don't want to put out any money without first getting at
least some idea of what exactly goes on and doing some experimenting.  Does
anyone have a favorite program/site that might help me understand the
process a little more?

Wade