List:       linux-ipsec
Subject:    [Users] Re: [Bugs] Problems with Making the Kernel
From:       Henry Spencer <henry () spsystems ! net>
Date:       2001-05-30 15:06:17

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Greg Gerritsen wrote:
> I received errors when trying to run make xgo.
> Does anyone know why the make failed?
> Here is the output of the file out.kbuild...

Sending just the last fifty lines would have been preferable...

You also didn't specify what sort of system you've got, or even which
version of FreeS/WAN you're trying.  However, it looks like you've got
a Red Hat system with Red Hat's "2.4.2" kernel, which is really a strange
hybrid of 2.4.2 and 2.4.4.  This causes problems that we haven't fully
sorted out yet.

                                                          Henry Spencer
                                                       henry@spsystems.net