List:       linux-ipsec
Subject:    linux-ipsec: Please add me to your mailing list -GNRW
From:       cashpile () JPIY ! angelfire ! com
Date:       2000-07-31 2:18:18

"CHAIN-LETTER" It's Legal, It Works, It's EASY ! ! !

EVERY0NE ON THIS LIST GETS PAID EVERY TIME !!! Invest $15 and get your name on the
list, you will not regret it ! ($5 to each person)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Parents of 15
yr.old Find $71,000 cash hidden in his closet.

"CASH JUST KEEPS COMING IN MY MAIL" ! !

Dear friend,

It Works, Its Legal, Its Easy, so Why Not?

Parents of 15-year-old find $71,000 cash hidden in his closet.

Does this headline look familiar?Of course it does.You most likely have just seen \
this story recently featured on a major nightly news program (USA).

His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came across a large brown \
paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath some clothes and a skateboard in the \
back of her 15-year-old sons closet.Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she \
got when she opened the bag and found it was full of cash.Five-dollar bills, \
twenties, fifties and hundreds - all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles.

"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank", says the 41-year-old woman, "There \
was over $71,000 dollars in that bag -- thats more than my husband earns in a year".

The woman immediately called her husband at the car-dealership where he worked to \
tell him what she had discovered.He came home right away and they drove together to \
the boys school and picked him up.Little did they suspect that where the money came \
from was more shocking than actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out, via E-mail, a type of "chain-letter" \
to E-mail addresses that he obtained off of the Internet.Everyday after school for \
the past 2 months, he had been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom."I \
just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the heck, I put my name on it like the \
instructions said and I started sending it out", says the clever 15-year-old.

The E-mail letter listed 3 addresses and contained instructions to send one $5 dollar \
bill to each person on the list, then delete the address at the top and move the \
other 2 addresses up, and finally to add your name to the bottom oflist.

The letter goes on to state that you would receive several thousand dollars in \
five-dollar bills within 2 weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the \
bottom of the 3-address list. "I get junk E-mail all the time, andreally did not \
think it was going to work", the boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail, the Post Office Box that his \
parents had gotten him for his video-game magazine subscriptions began to fill up \
with not magazines, but envelopes containing $5 bills.

"About a week later I rode [my bike] down to the post office and my box had 1 \
magazine and about 300 envelops stuffed in it. There was also a yellow slip that said \
I had to go up to the [post office] counter. I thought I was in trouble or something \
(laughs)". He goes on, "I went up to the counter and they had a whole box of more \
mail for me.I had to ride back home and empty out my backpack because I could not \
carry it all".

Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out the E-mail."The money just \
kept coming in and I just kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet,barely had \
time for my homework".He had also been riding his bike to several of the banks in his \
area and exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties and hundreds.

"I didnt want the banks to get suspicious so I kept riding to different banks with \
like five thousand at a time in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at the \
bank counter that my dad had sent me in [to exchange the money] and he was outside \
waiting for me.One time the lady gave me a really strange look and told me that she \
would not be able to do it for me and my dad would have to come in and do it, but I \
just rode to the next bank down the street (laughs)."

Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be afraid.The reporting news team \
examined and investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy was sending out and \
found that it was not a chain-letter at all.In fact, it was completely legal \
according to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title \
18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, \
Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for money \
received.

Every five-dollar bill that he received contained a little note that read, "Please \
add me to your mailing list".This simple note made the letter legal because he was \
exchanging a service (adding the purchasers name to his mailing list) for a \
five-dollar fee.

Here is the letter that the 15-year-old was sending out by E-mail, you can do the \
exact same thing he was doing, simply by following the instructions in this letter.

Then delete the name at the top, move the other 2 up and put your name at the bottom. \

Now start sending this ENTIRE e-mail back out to people.When 20 people receive it, \
those 20 people will move your name up to the middle position and they will each send \
out 20.That totals 400 people that will receive this letter with your name in the \
middle.

Then, those 400 people will move your name up to the top and they will each send out \
20 E-mails.That totals 8,000 people that will receive this E-mail with your name on \
it and they will each send you a $5 bill.

8,000 people each sending you a $5 bill = $40,000 cash.Thats if everyone responds to \
this E-mail, but not everyone will, so you can expect more realistically to receive \
about $10,000 cash $5 bills in your mailbox.

This will work for anyone, anywhere in the world in any country, but send only US \
CASH $5 bill.

The more E-mails you send out, the more cash you will receive, you may like to \
purchase a bulk mailing list  of thousands of email addresses to send to, you can \
find these by doing a search engine search under  'mail lists' With mail server \
software on your computer you can send out thousands with one click!

If each person sends out 100 E-mails,
there will be 1,000,000 people that receive this letter with your name on it. If only \
1% of those people respond, you will still get $50,000 cash.
Do not try to cheat by putting your name at the #1 position because you will only get \
a small amount of  money compared to the #3 position which will multiply the amount \
manyfold $$$!!!

Here is the list:

#1. Peter Gorman
73 Cannongate
Dunedin
New Zealand (no post codes needed)

#2. James Redfield
73 Cannongate
Dunedin (no post codes needed)
New Zealand

#3.Linda Gordon
14 Moa St.
Snt. Leonards
Dunedin
New Zealand

THERES NOTHING MORE TO DO. When you start sending this out within a few days, you \
will start receiving $5 bills from other people just like yourself, who are willing \
to invest three $5 bills to receive $10,000 cash.

EVERYONE on this list gets Paid EVERY TIME…invest $15 & get your name on the list, \
you will not regret it !

If you dont try it- you will never know.