List:       linux-ipsec
Subject:    Re: [Users] Win2k Roadwarrior over dialup--I give up!
From:       Oliver Wahlen <wahlen () ert ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       2003-05-30 13:54:07

Hello Matthew,
unfortunately I do not have a solution for your problem. In contrast --
I have the same problem. It does not work if the Win XP client connects
over dialup. But if I connect the client via ethernet directly with the
server it works. Maybe you can verify this...

--
Oliver Wahlen <wahlen@ert.rwth-aachen.de>