List:       linux-ipsec
Subject:    [Users] An other Freeswan HOWTO
From:       suigres () t-online ! de (suigres)
Date:       2001-10-30 20:37:52

Hallo,

I am using Freeswan at work. I had to do a Documetation after I
configured Freeswan with some Clients.

I wrote a Summary of the steps that was needed to configure Freeswan with:
    PGPnet
    Windows2000
    SSH Sentinel

It is all in german, but the most of it all are commands and a lot of
pictures. So I think it is not necessary to understand german to
succesful use this HOWTO. Good luck to all who will use this Document at

 http://suigres.bei.t-online.de/Freeswan-Clients_1.0/Freeswan-Clients_1.0.tar

you can send any feedback to jens_eits@hotmail.com