List:       linux-ipchains
Subject:    Re: [Ipchains] ipchains & q3test
From:       Paul Rusty Russell <Paul.Russell () rustcorp ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-05-22 15:34:11

In message <Pine.LNX.4.10.9905211613440.2021-100000@lamprey.primate.net> you wr
ite:
> > Probably (almost certainly) not an ipchains problem.  You didn't
> > mention kernel version, but 2.2.9 seems not to suck.
>
> 	Kernel version 2.2.9

Ohhh.. Icky.  My question is: is it an ipchains problem, or a driver
problem?  If so, I'm going to need:

1) Your kernel configuration (the .config file in the kernel src dir).
2) Your routing information (route -n).
3) An ipchains dump (ipchains -L -n -v).

Please Cc: to the driver maintainer.

Rusty.
--
Tridge, Raster, DaveM, Cort, maddog... Where will you be 9-11 July 1999?
                http://www.linux.org.au/projects/calu

www.rustcorp.com - web site
ftp.rustcorp.com - ftp site

Mail Archives: