List:       linux-ipchains
Subject:    [ipchains] Re: WinFrame
From:       Greg <damin () cleveland ! lug ! net>
Date:       1999-04-30 19:13:48

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Scott Zech wrote:

> I got metaframe working with ipfwadm...
> To allow through the firewall accept ports 1023-9999 directed to
> winframeip port 1494. Worked great.
> I'm trying now to do the same thing with ipchains and want to use
> redirect to enable me to use only 1 tcpip address.

Hello,
	I am having a similar issue. Here is my application and my
requirements.

1. Internal network of 192.168.1.0/24 using Masq to talk to the outside
2. External network connected to the Internet

Requirements:
1. Metaframe and Terminal Server sessions need to be able to establish
   outbound connections from addresses behind the Masq server.

2. Metaframe and Terminal Server clients ON THE INTERNET need to be able
   to communicate with a Metaframe server behind the firewall.

Can anyone suggest a method for allowing this to work through a Linux /
IPchains setup?

www.rustcorp.com - web site
ftp.rustcorp.com - ftp site

Mail Archives: