List:       linux-ipchains
Subject:    [ipchains] Re: DENY doesn't deny.
From:       Scott Zech <szech () minn ! net>
Date:       1999-04-22 3:49:54

Thanks for the reply.
I'll check the sendmail later.

I looked at the RARP thing. It appears my NO to rarp became yes somehow.
I'll remake and see what happens. THanks.

Gotta get another machine for the "Other" side of 10.11.0.x.
I'll hook up the laptop tomorrow and try it.
Funny thing is - with ipfwadm when it was denied, you couldn't ping the 2nd nic.
I really think it must be something else.

Thanks,
Scott Zech
Metro Communications Cabling