List:       linux-input
Subject:    Re: 4.18 regression: composite usb mouse/keyboard went mad
From:       Michel Hermier <michel.hermier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-11-04 10:21:29

Maybe not a useful comments: but what does the udev see ?

In /dev/input/by-id/ you should have all the symbolic symbols of the
input devices to their input sources. Did it changes between the 2 versions?

Also check if distro didn't banned some input device node creation at
udev. I saw it at least once for my keybord so I don't know how frequent
this is done in the wild.

Hoping that it reduces investigations a little.

Cheers