List:       linux-input
Subject:    [RFC 0/2] Input: gpio-beeper: drive output by hrtimer
From:       Ladislav Michl <ladis () linux-mips ! org>
Date:       2017-11-29 11:06:27

I have board here, where beeper cannot by driven by PWM as its pin
cannot be muxed there. This is an unfortunate result of evolution
and fixing thousands boards in hardware would be too expensive.

So here we are. I'm not pushing for inclusion to mainline, but
parhaps this could be usefull for others. You decide.

In case you'll find it usefull, I'm ready to solve any objections
and comments.

Ladislav Michl (2):
  Input: gpio-beeper: use helper variable to access device info
  Input: gpio-beeper: drive beeper pin by hrtimer

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/gpio-beeper.txt |    5
 drivers/input/misc/gpio-beeper.c                        |   99 +++++++++++++---