List:       linux-informix
Subject:    Comdex is an Enterprise
From:       Tim Schaefer <tschaefe () mindspring ! com>
Date:       1998-09-15 1:24:00

Hi!

I put a few pix out about Comdex-in-the-Enterprise, at my website.

Special thanks to Linux International for getting me to the show,
where I was a panelist on a discussion about Linux in the Enterprise.

One of the vendors that was at the conference you might be interested
in:

http://www.mainsoft.com

These folks should be involved with Linux!  Write them and let them
know!

Thanks,

Tim

--