List:       linux-informix
Subject:    Re: RE: Status Check
From:       "ART KAGEL, BLOOMBERG/  NEW YORK" <KAGEL () bloomberg ! net>
Date:       1998-06-08 17:28:32

Or is it that we are finally in a GOOD place?
---- Original Msg from: Billy Wheeler  <linux-informix@iiug.org> At:  6/08 13:25

On  5 Jun 98 at 19:32, Tim Schaefer wrote:

> [...]

Boy, things _have_ come to a sorry pass when *Tim* is the calm,
rational one on the list. :-)

--

Ciao,
Billy

/Group Managing Director, The West Solutions Group: http://www.west.co.za
\                                          Drivel @
http://www.west.co.za/tasteless/
/
\ "Granted, Mr Wheeler's ideas are stupid and unreasonable, but he does own the
company and I

/ think we should go along with him..."