List:       linux-informix
Subject:    linux-informix port
From:       Torsten Schmidt <torsten.schmidt () ki ! comcity ! de>
Date:       1998-06-06 14:43:46

The reason why I would like to see an Informix port are:

I would like to use Linux on Laptop for our mobile computing!
There I need some RDBMS-applications and I knew Informix-SE and
WGS.

The applications I would like to write with Shell-scipts, I-SQL and 4GL.

These development tools I need for Linux!!

I need the port to get solutions of my laptop-problems!!

I would not like, to learn another RDBMS!!

-Torsten Schmidt -