List:       linux-informix
Subject:    Re: Informix 7.2 Online & linux
From:       Rob Zook <rzook () informix ! com>
Date:       1997-12-31 17:35:12

At 02:44 PM 12/31/97 +0000, Jacque Istok wrote:
>Are there any other things to this library?  I tried it but am unable to
>make it work as of yet...I must have missed Rob's original post..could
>you send it again to me

I'm afraid my original post was even less informative ;-)

A fellow employee says he got a tli connection to work with the libnsl.so
from whatever ftp/website they keep the iBCS files on. It's a complete
rewrite of the SCO lib, I think. Perhaps Marco knows where to get it.

In any case, this relates only to making tli network connections so
the nettype in your sqlhosts file for the server entry in question must
be ontlitcp.

Rob Z.