List:       linux-informix
Subject:    FWD: Software Requirements (humor)
From:       Walt Hultgren {rmy} <walt () mathcs ! emory ! edu>
Date:       1997-12-09 14:23:25

I'm not subscribed to this list, but I thought some of you might enjoy
this:

Posted to the newsgroup rec.humor.funny by cazabon@sk.sympatico.ca
(Charles Cazabon):

    On the side of the software box, in the "System Requirements" section,
    it said "Requires Windows 95 or better".  So I installed Linux.

    [As told to me by a friend...]

Happy Holidays,

Walt.

--
Walt Hultgren             Internet: walt@rmy.emory.edu      (IP 170.140.97.4)
Emory University              UUCP: {...,gatech,rutgers,uunet}!emory!rmy!walt