List:       linux-ik
Subject:    [Linux-ik]  Python Web Application Developer
From:       yucetekol () gmail ! com (Yuce Tekol)
Date:       2007-04-04 13:16:50

(Morgan Newall adina Yuce Tekol tarafindan gonderilmistir)

We are looking for a Python developer to work with us in an
internationally developed web application platform.

The candidate team member should have the following qualifications:

- A good level of real-world experience in python (web-based is an asset).
- Experience with at least 1 major Python web framework (Pylons
experience is an asset).
- Database programming experience (SQLAlchemy experience is an asset).
- Competence in XHTML, CSS and Javascript,
- SVN/Trac experience,
- Good command of (written) English is required.

Any combination of any of the following are desirable, but not-essential:
- Linux SysAdmin experience.
- PHP/MySQL experience.
- ZOPE experience.
- RoR experience.

We favour enthusiasm and bright ideas; if you are interested please
send your CV immediately
to mnewall at sitespark.com.au together with details on your completed
and/or ongoing projects.

Regards,