List:       linux-ide-arrays
Subject:    Re: 3ware 9550 cards
From:       Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs () math ! uh ! edu>
Date:       2005-10-11 16:34:16

GG> How much does they cost?

I think you'd have to talk to your local retailer.  I don't see any
pricing info on the 3ware web site and a quick search didn't turn up
any vendors in the US advertising prices.

GG> And is there a version for PCI-express bus?

Not as far as I could see from browsing their web site.

Here's one review:

http://www.gamepc.com/labs/view_content.asp?id=9550sx4lp&page=1

 - J<