List:       linux-ide
Subject:    INVESTMENT
From:       "CHRISTOPHER WANG" <christopherwang36 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-07-24 15:23:47

Good day,

You were recommended by a mutual associate. I write you regarding an investment of \
bearer bonds I made on behalf of a client.

       The investment was made in 2009 and has been under my management. The said \
investor is deceased. The window is now available to assign these bonds to any name \
or company of my choice. I have all the necessary information to achieve this within \
10 banking days.
       The total value of the bond is 100million pounds sterling, in a million pound \
denominations.
        If you can handle this, do contact me at your earliest convenience via my \
email christopherwang36@gmail.com So we can discuss the final details Thank you.

Mr CHRISTOPHER WANG