List:       linux-ide
Subject:    DONATION!!!
From:       "Mrs Birgit Rausing" <info () mail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-30 21:35:43

I,Birgit authenticate this email, you can read about me on:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birgit_Rausing
I have funds for you to manage and disburse to various charities of your
choice. If you are sure you can handle this, it will be of help to you and
others. Please reply if you are interested  for more details.please
Contact my private  email;( mrs_BirgitRausin0@qq.com ) for more
information

With love,
Mrs Birgit Rausing